THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween Challenge: Haunted Houses

Day 2: Would you spend a night in a haunted house?

Well, if you consider the possibility that my house is already haunted (I'm not sure as of yet, but I have my suspicions...), then I already have!

Now, the biggest wonder of mine as to this question is would I be doing it in a strange or abandoned house? Alone? With friends? I think that makes all the difference in the world!

Alone in an unfamiliar house with no people in it what-so-ever, I don't think I could do it. If it was alone in a haunted bed or hotel room knowing people were in the house with me, albeit somewhere, I might be able to muster the courage to stay the night alone. With friends I most definitely could do it. It's all in the wording! But considering that I have been inside haunted houses or locations, I have already experienced this and enough weird activity for a lifetime already! Those stories are for another time though...

Love and "It was just the house settling..."
♥Lilith

0 comments: